Prepare yourself for the most realistic Haunted House experience Ohio has to offer! This haunted attraction is located inside the historic Chippewa Meat Factory and delivers high-quality set designing and professional actors. This is not your typical Haunted House, this is as real as it gets!
Eugene Karver and his loyal family opened its doors to ‘Chippewa Meats’ in 1948, they quickly became the main meat-supplier for Chippewa Lake and other surrounding cities, numerous schools as well. As the family business thrived, many employees started turning up missing. Even though it was never proven, gossip spread throughout the town that the Karver family was behind the disappearances. 40 years later the factory mysteriously shut down and no one has heard from or seen the Karver family since, within the last few years rumors of mutated creatures spotted on the property have the local residents and law-enforcement terrified to approach it. ”What dark secrets lie inside the Slaughterhouse and what became of the Karver family? Find out this fall season!
Owner Vaughn Lekan and manager and set designer Richard Thomas promise an all around better experience this year. You will be getting a more private haunt with capacity limited to 450 per night and due to covid 19 restrictions you will be purchasing a time slot for you and your group to attend the haunt. Many times while attending a haunted house you catch up with the group in front of you which ruins the scare for the actors and the paying customer, which Thomas explains, with limited spots available each night, it will allow each group to get the full haunting experience.
Watch the PSA here https://www.facebook.com/SlaughterhouseOhio/videos/609453103069940/
- Limiting our capacity to 50% and following social distancing guidelines throughout entire attraction.
- *Offering online tickets with timed reservations. This ensures that you will have contactless entry with little-to-no-wait when you and your group arrives. (please arrive 15 minutes early).
- You will only enter the attraction with the group you arrived with.
- Spacing groups out longer, this will ensure that your group never comes in contact with another group while in the attraction.
- Increasing our already-aggressive cleaning and disinfection procedures, frequently cleaning any high touch surfaces throughout the night.
- All team members and actors will undergo temperature checks and wear face coverings.
- No actor will come in close contact or touch you.